lørdag 30. mai 2009

Natural born faliures

If I' m to be brutally, totally honest, I guess I have to admit that I have been lucky so far in life. I have had a decent upbringing, and born into a fairly wealthy family. I COULD technically do whatever I want with life. I have the financial backing to go to whatever school I want, travel wherever I want, and pretty much shape my life in any direction I could think of.

My "problem" however, is that I have no clue what on earth I would want spend my remaining days on this planet doing. But I think it is time to actually leave all I have behind, and just leave. Travel to some far away place I have never set my foot before and starting a new life. Even if just for a short while, this would be the time. Every day I grow older, with more responsibility, but the aspect of just picking up and leave have never really occurred to me. Simply because I don't have any idea on where to go or what to do when I get there. I guess I need to be more sponatious, more agressive and try to find a purpose in life...

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar